Conference Registration Includes:
- Programming rooted in the National School Library Standards
- Three keynote speakers and more than 150 concurrent sessions
- Primary and secondary concurrent tracks for author panels
- More than 100 exhibitors, Technology Corner, and Authorpalooza in exhibit hall
- Friday & Saturday: Complimentary morning coffee and AASL-provided lunch vouchers
A complimentary administrator registration is available with every full conference registration!
Register now, pay later! See below for details!
|AASL Personal Member||$399|
|AASL Student/Retired Member||$279|
|AASL Personal Member||$239|
|AASL Student/Retired Member||$179|
* Promotional codes are not applicable for one-day registrations. One-day registrations are available for Friday or Saturday only.
Onsite registration only.
Register now, pay later! Take advantage of promo code savings by registering early. Payment may be made following registration with check, purchase order, or credit card via your online account. All registrations must be entered online. No hard copy registration forms or faxed registrations will be processed. ⁺
Late/Onsite Deadline: No online registrations or promo codes will be accepted after October 17, 2019. Registrations will be taken onsite.
⁺ If you require registration paperwork to submit a purchase order request, please complete your registration online and select PO for payment type. In the field to enter your purchase order number, enter “TBD.” Once your registration is completed, you will receive an email confirmation that should provide all of the necessary information to submit. If you require information outside of what is included in your confirmation email, please contact AASL at email@example.com.
Save When You Use Registration Promo Codes!
There is no early-bird pricing for the 2019 AASL National Conference. A new promo code will be released each month and each monthly promo code will decrease in value leading up to conference.
Save more by registering early!
Current Code: AASL80
Code expires: April 17, 2019
Make the Case Infographic
Download the AASL19 Make the Case infographic and poster to help you discuss the importance of conference registration with your administrator and invite them to be a learner along side you!