Registration is open for in-person school tours planned during AASL National Conference. Specific information regarding tour stops will be available in August when visitor access to schools is confirmed. Details currently available are below:
- Registration for school tours is open. We will plan for school tours organized by grades (elementary/secondary) as well as an independent school tour.
- All tours will occur on Wednesday, October 20. (Utah schools are closed on Thursday, October 21.)
- You will be notified no later than September 1 which schools will be visited and the start and stop times for the tours.
- All tours will be full day with a tentative 9:00 a.m. departure and 3:00 p.m. return to the convention center.
- All tours have been priced at $45 and include transportation and lunch.
- To add a tour to your existing registration, open your e-mail confirmation. Click on the link in your email and it will take you to your online conference dashboard, from there click on ticketed events, and you can add your preferred tour.